Sunday, January 31, 2010

Visited the Naval Air Museum in Pensacola, Florida, really impressive, my sister and her husband Don were there in 1955, Don was on a navy air intelligence photography course. We have some pictures of the old school Don, it is shut down now! Then we visited the USS Alabama in downtown Mobile, Alabama, met an interesting gentleman selling his book about being a prisoner of war in the Phillipines. We got out of Mobile Saturday morning just in time, the Mardi Gras parade was forming up! Many houses are decorated for Mardi Gras! Trish and I were discussing what "Twittering" was , I explained it's similiar to blogging, only it's mostly famous people updating any one interested , on their cell phone. ie: Paris Hilton saying, "I'm going to the bathroom right now, I have to do #2! " I heard something similiar in the Wal-Mart bathrooms twice now, it was young guys in the stall next to me talking on their cells and telling the person on the other end of the line that they were sitting in the Wal-Mart crapping! I can't imagine using this blog to tell everyone in the world that I was in the Wal*Mart shitting!

No comments: