Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sitting in the library in Zapata, first library where I couldn't get the internet from the parking lot! Trish has a bad cold, so I run in town for a few things, we have the camper off the truck and will probably stay here for another week. We visit the local legion, may go back to Mexico again, get some of that cheap Corona, even in the legion here ,it's only two dollars a bottle. You'd like that, Annette! Soaking up the Sun and some of the Tex/Mex culture! Thanks for the comments !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annette is not following (?) but I will tell her about the price of Corona Trish, sorry yoy have a cold, we all seem to have one here too. Looking at 10-20 cm snow tonight, does that make you feel better? Have fun....

clouddreamer47 said...

Hope u r feeling better, Trish..rest and relax and make Uncle do all the work for the next few days...hehehee
I find it hard to get as the Blog sometimes accepts my sign in but mostly not...really pickie!!!